Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Diigo

I just set up an account with diigo and I love it! For my major projects this year, I have been posting all of the links that the students would need on progress book. This shouldn't be the case, but some students cannot get into progress book except on their home computer where the password is saved! This would be a great place for me to post the links and let students add other links. I also like how I can leave comments for them about my favorite links, etc. I have not tried to start a group for my classes yet, but I am going to try it next quarter for my communications project. I love finding out about these fun new websites! And it was so easy!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found your blog! I still can't access it through Moodle, so I Googled you.

    ReplyDelete