Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Digital Story

I've been working on my digital story with my communication students in movie maker. We've had a few problems with video - the only video I can add is a united streaming video (saved as .wmv) or a video that they take on their own (I think I can add this). Other than that, they can't download videos from the internet and save it in their public folder to upload into movie maker. This has been frustrating for some students who have found good videos.

Audacity is a great program, but sometimes freezes up and students lose their work. They also have trouble with the functions sometimes not working, and they have to restart the program.

We are now beginning to record our voices, and hopefully be done with the project next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the students' digital stories will be much better than mine. I'm excited to see what they create.

    ReplyDelete